Your IP Address
Each time you visit the Site, our web server automatically collects your IP address and the Web page from which you came. Your IP address is used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information about you. We also use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our servers, to administer the Site, and to better serve you while visiting the Site.
A "cookie" is a small data file transferred by a website to your computer's hard drive. Accepting the cookies used on the Site does not give us access to your personal information, but we may use the cookies to identify your computer. Cookies are typically classified as either "session" cookies or "permanent" cookies.
- "Session" cookies do not stay on your computer after you leave our website or close your browser. The aggregate information collected permits us to analyze traffic patterns on our site. This can enable us over time to provide a better experience on our site by improving content and making our site easier to use.
- "Permanent" cookies are those that remain on your computer. They are used to facilitate shopping, personalization and registration services. For example, cookies can keep track of what you have selected to purchase as you continue to shop and allow you to enter your password only once on Web pages where a login is required. "Permanent" cookies can be manually removed by the user.
Microsoft Internet Explorer: http://www.microsoft.com/info/cookies.htm
Mozilla Firefox: http://www.mozilla.org/support/firefox/options#privacy
Information We Collect From All Users of the Site:
Type of operating system
- Screen colors (color processing ability of the users screen)
- Flash version
- Screen resolution
- Network location and IP address
- Can include country, city, state, region, county, or any other geographic area
- Bandwidth (internet connection speed)
- Time of visit
- Pages visited
- Time spent on each page of the website
- Referring site statistics
- The website (URI) the user came through in order to arrive at this website (example: clicking on a hyperlink from Yahoo.com that took the user to this website)
- Search engine query used (example: typing in a phrase into a search engine like Google, and clicking on a link from that search engine)
- This data is primarily used to optimize our website for our visitors; however, we will use this data for marketing purposes. An example of how this data could be used for marketing purposes would be to tell potential advertisers how many visitors we get to the website, where our visitors come from, and how they arrive at our website.
- This data DOES NOT include any personalized identification information such as:
- Phone Numbers
- Email Addresses
- Mailing Addresses
- Social Security Numbers
- Bank Account Numbers
- Credit Card Information
- Google Analytics data is shared with Google. For more information on Google’s Privacy Policies, visit:http://www.google.com/intl/privacypolicy.html
Information We Collect From Registered Users of the Site:
Registered users are those who have an account on the site.
While you are on the Site we may collect personal information from you. Personal information may include information you provide to us while registering with the Site, making purchases, or as otherwise requested on the Site, such as your name, address, phone number, and email address. Personal information may also include information we gather about you while on the Site such as your purchase history. If you place an order with us, our order forms require that you provide financial information (like your credit card numbers) as well. We do not retain your credit card information, but it will be used in order to process your order or any related financial transactions. We may also collect demographic information that you provide to us such as your zip code, age, or income level. Nowhere on the Site do we knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
How We Use Personal Information
We will use your personal information for customer service, to provide you with information that you may request, to customize your experience on the Site, and to contact you when necessary in connection with transactions entered into by you on the Site. We may also use your personal information for internal business purposes, such as analyzing and managing our business. We may also combine the information we have gathered about you with information from other sources. We may use third parties to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as order fulfillment. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes. JS Products, Inc. will not share or sell your personal information to any third party without your express authorization. JS Products, Inc. may, with your permission, uses your personal information (email address, mailing address, etc.) for marketing offers, special deals, etc. You may opt-out of these offers at any time by logging into your account and changing your preferences. Please note that changes to your preferences may not be effective immediately. Your personal information may be passed on to a third party in the event of a transfer of ownership, assets or the bankruptcy of JS Products, Inc. We may also disclose specific information when we determine that such disclosure is necessary to comply with applicable law or to protect the interests or safety of JS Products, Inc. or other visitors to the Site.
How We Use Financial Information
How We Use Demographic Information
We use demographic information to tailor the Site to the interests of our users. Demographic information is shared with advertisers only on an aggregate basis so that they can tailor their advertisements to the appropriate information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
The Site may contain links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites or for the privacy policies and practices of other third parties.
Our Security Precautions
The Site has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. We use industry standard technology to protect the security of your information. We encrypt all of your personal and financial information and use our best efforts to prevent it from being read or intercepted as the information travels over the Internet. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we are committed to protecting your information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
Accessing Your Information
JS Products, Inc. gives you the opportunity to modify or remove personal information that you have provided to us. You may do so by using your customer account page. Please note that changes to your preferences may not be effective immediately.